Disabling your account will hide your profile on the site as if deleted, however a record of data and activity is preserved. The historical data is saved for the convenience of members who often decide to return and re-enable their account in the future. Please note, much of the information listed on Slated, such as attachments on released movies, are regarded as facts and are part of the public domain. (e.g. it's a fact that Harrison Ford was Han Solo in Star Wars. He cannot delete this fact.)
If you're looking to take a break from Slated, you can easily disable your profile by clicking on your profile image in the upper right corner of the site and selecting Settings from the menu. On the Account Info tab, you'll find the Disable Account button.
- your profile won't be visible
- you won't be found in searches
- members won't be able to message you
- links to your profile on projects you are attached to will be deactivated
- you won't receive any emails from Slated
- you may receive emails that require your role verification. These are sent VIA Slated, not BY Slated.
If you change your mind, you can log back into Slated at any point, and enable your account again.
If you would like to permanently delete your account and personal data, please contact us by clicking on the orange button on the bottom right corner of your screen. Alternatively, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org. Our team will respond and handle the deletion for you.